When we use the touch screen, there may be some failures, such as insensitivity. If you touch the surface, the response of the touch screen is slow, it may be that the touch screen system is old, the internal clock frequency is too low, or it cannot move because there are water droplets on the touch screen surface, in order for the touch screen to return to rapid response, the system must be replaced or upgraded, or wipe the touch screen surface with a dishcloth. So how to better maintain the touch screen is very important.
In general, this is common for multi-touch displays, but care should be taken to maintain them. In the use of detailed operation, we must also pay attention to the following supplementary points that do not pay attention to:
1. Touch panel is made of glass and should be handled with care so as not to break.
2. The contact surface of touch panel is conductive film. If the protective film is torn off, it is absolutely forbidden to press the surface of the product with nails, pencils, ballpoint pens or other sharp objects to avoid soiling and scratching the lcd product.
3. Do not stick oil, water and other liquids to the surface of the lcd product.
4. When there is a stain on the surface of the LCD screen, you can gently touch the alcohol with a skimmed cotton ball or dust-free cloth, gently wipe the surface of the display screen, and do not infiltrate the alcohol into the lcd product.
5. Avoid using and preserving organic solvents or corrosive gases (acid gases, etc.).
6. When installing the display machine, choose non-corrosive glue to fix the lcd product.
Explore the revolutionary journey of touch screen technology, its seamless integration into LCD displays, and its widespread impact across industries, enhancing user experiences and opening up new possibilities for digital interaction.
In this comprehensive guide, we explore the specifications, features, and key applications of each panel, shedding light on their suitability for various industries. Let's dive in and discover the technological prowess of BOE's 18.5-inch LCD display panels.